Monday, December 10, 2012

Letter of inquiry to Star outreach, Community Garden

Subject: Star outreach Community Garden
Date:     September 30, 2012

To whom it may concern:

My name is James Lombardo.  I am doing a project for a English class at The College of Western Idaho.  I chose to do my project poverty in Idaho.  I am writing you today to see if I may obtain some information in regards to the Community Garden.
Some information I am looking for is as follows:
·         How many years has the community garden been in progress?
·         Over the years, have the participants proven to eat healthier from their gained knowledge?
·         In your opinion, does the knowledge of being able to grow your own food help those on a low income?
·         Is there statistical evidence that this community program or others like it have a similar impact on low income families compared to high income families?

Thank you for your time.  If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please e-mail or call me.


Jimmy Lombardo
Phone: ***-***-****
E-mail: jimmylombardo@mycwi.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment